When you need large-scale, reliable refrigeration, you need Stevenson.
From ground-freezing units for mine construction to industrial systems, we deliver custom solutions that are efficient and cost-effective.
And we’re there when you need us to assist with:
- system design and installation
- operating support
- maintenance, service and rebuilds
- troubleshooting and parts replacement
- PM Program
We’re also equipped to provide the following services:
- Ammonia refrigeration packages
- Freon Packages (now sold as 427A)
- Computer-controlled systems
- Complete refrigeration skids
- Mining refrigeration
Cigar Lake and McArthur River
- Service provider for complete freeze plants
- Provided major component replacement
- Supplier of parts and equipment
- Handled labour relief and operator training
Esterhazy K3 Project
- Provided installation, commissioning, start up and operation of ground-freezing skids
- Included ground-freezing skids, 5-100 HP skids and 3-850 HP skids
Scissor Creek Project
- Provided installation, commissioning, start up and operation of 3 ground-freezing skids capable of 350 TR
- Included 500 HP and 350 HP motors driving compressors
Quality, Safety, Reliability
Stevenson believes in protecting our people – and protecting your reputation.
We are fully certified by major industry organizations and safety programs and maintain our standing with ongoing training, skill development and process management.
2627 Wentz Ave
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5J1
305 Hodsman Road
Regina, SK S4N 5W5