When you need large-scale, reliable refrigeration, you need Stevenson.
From ground-freezing units for mine construction to industrial systems, we deliver custom solutions that are efficient and cost-effective.
And we’re there when you need us to assist with:
- system design and installation
- operating support
- maintenance, service and rebuilds
- troubleshooting and parts replacement
- PM Program
We’re also equipped to provide the following services:
- Ammonia refrigeration packages
- Freon Packages (now sold as 427A)
- Computer-controlled systems
- Complete refrigeration skids
- Mining refrigeration
Cigar Lake and McArthur River
- Service provider for complete freeze plants
- Provided major component replacement
- Supplier of parts and equipment
- Handled labour relief and operator training
Esterhazy K3 Project
- Provided installation, commissioning, start up and operation of ground-freezing skids
- Included ground-freezing skids, 5-100 HP skids and 3-850 HP skids
Scissor Creek Project
- Provided installation, commissioning, start up and operation of 3 ground-freezing skids capable of 350 TR
- Included 500 HP and 350 HP motors driving compressors
Quality, Safety, Reliability
Stevenson believes in protecting our people – and protecting your reputation.
We are fully certified by major industry organizations and safety programs and maintain our standing with ongoing training, skill development and process management.
2917 B Miners Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7K 4Z6
305 Hodsman Road
Regina, SK S4N 5W5